Followers

Monday 2 October 2017

Sweet Pants Tilda


Morning everyone, Becky here with you this morning. Autumn is fast approaching us here in the UK, with dark nights and mornings, and getting cold, and SOOO not my favourite time of the year. I like late spring with all of the flowers coming out.

I have made todays card with papers from Pion Design's Where The Roses Grow collection.


SWEET PANTS TILDA has been coloured with distress reinkers, I think her little bunches are so cute. I have used three sheets of Pion Design papers, ROSE PATCH, IN THE GARDEN and also ROSE MEADOW.


Here is a close up off Tilda, I find colouring with DI's sometimes involves a bit of luck how things turn out, this time her hair worked lovely for me :)


Here I have used a leaf that comes with the VINTAGE WHITE PAPER FLOWERS WITH LEAVES and one of my favourites, WHITE PAPER FLOWERS WITH CURLS.


Tucked behind Tilda is one of my new dies, and one that I think you will see a lot of, its from Gummiapan and is called Hens Net.


Have you seen all of the new flowers that Suha has? You really have to keep checking as she sneaks them in without us knowing, lol! I have used some more leaves and also a flower from the VINTAGE WHITE FLOWERS WITH LEAVES. GLISTENING WHITE FROZEN POMEGRANATE the red ones of these will be perfect for Christmas cards. There is also a CHERRY BLOSSOM, a STRIPED LIGHT PINK FADED FLOWER, a BABY PINK PAPER FLOWER and another WHITE PAPER FLOWER WITH CURLS.


And here is my arty shot so that you can see all of the layers.

Thank you for popping by,

Hugs,

Becky xx


5 comments:

  1. Stunning card, love the lace and pretty papers :)
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh fabulous is your card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The card is beautiful, Becky and your coloring is amazing.
    Hugs,
    Guida

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's absolutely beautiful Becky. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!! Hope you dont mind me asking I've been looking through your blog and am tempted to get some distress markers - can I ask what watercolour cardstock you use - I've looked at your shop link at the top but the links must have changed - many thanks x

    ReplyDelete