Followers

Tuesday 28 February 2017

Happy New Year

Hello everyone, and thank you all for popping by and leaving me comments, I cannot believe that I have not posted in this long!! I have had some horrible stuff happening here at my end, which unfortunately is still going on, but I am no longer going to let it make me miss out on my card making!!!


I have made this card for Tiddly Inks' Fab Friday post, it is a card that I have made for my daughters best friends mam's wedding on Sunday, which is why it wasn't posted until now just in case they saw the card.


You and Me is one of my all time favourite wedding images, and I have coloured them using my distress reinkers. 


Thank you for popping by, and I promise I will be back soon.

Hugs,

Becky xx

8 comments:

  1. It's so great to see you back but I'm sorry you've had and are still have a really difficult time, I hope things start to improve for you soon.
    A fabulous card to return with! Beautifully coloured as always and a gorgeous floral arrangement. Love the little hearts scattered round the bottom corner. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so pleased to see you here hun, and I'm so sorry that you're going through some horrid stuff. Your card is GORGEOUS though Becky. I still cherish the card that hubby got from you. A little piece of Becky's talent to gaze at. :0) Sending big squishy hugs. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful, Becky :)
    Hugs,
    Guida

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back and you have been missed. Fabulous card and you haven't lost your touch.!! Stunning!! Sorry to hear that life is not being kind for you and hope things improve soon. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card. I like this image and your embellishments are beautiful.

    It's been a long time going through a rough patch. I really pray that things will get better for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning! Such gorgeous colouring and all the embellies are so fab.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards are always Stunning! and coloured so beautifully too! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww hun, sad to read you've been going through a tough time. Life can throw us some curve balls for sure. I'm glad you've found your way back to your craft room and hope you'll find some solice there. Love this image, I used it for my baby sisters wedding and it's still a fav'. Stunning colouring and beautiful card design. Love the little scattered hearts! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete