Followers

Friday 11 September 2015

Fairy Needle

Morning everyone, hope you are all well? The card I am here with today has been made using products from Noor! design, with links at the end and the image is Fairy Needle from Mo Manning.

 I have used a mask with texture paste again, I love how this can change the look of the papers that you are using.


My obligatory arty shot.


Hope you all have a lovely day and weekend, it's my birthday today so I will be eating and drinking loads all weekend :)

Hugs,

Becky xx


3 comments:

  1. Stunning design the stamp is fab must look at that texture paste it looks so lovely Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!! It's my sisters today too. Stunning card as always and a beautifully coloured image. Very pretty design. Have a lovely evening. Big hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, what a cutie! Wonderful card Becky, a really sweet little fairy. Great use of the stencil and structure paste. Hope you have a good weekend. Debra x

    ReplyDelete