Followers

Friday 1 May 2015

Ice Cream @ Live and Love Crafts

Hi everyone, who pinched April?? And, how come it is May today, I could have sworn I had another day to get my challenge card ready for our challenge at Live and Love Crafts, so I'm a little later than I should be, but I am the right day:)


This is the collage that Sandy has made to inspire us...


I have used more of the new Maja Design collection Vintage Baby, and as you can see it works not only for baby cards. The edges have been distressed with my Tim Holtz tool. I have used shabby pink Frantage on the butterfly, I am a terrible hoarder, and I have used a scrap of Jute twine for the butterfly's body and antennae.


I had to add a few more of the gorgeous new pomegranate apples, they add a lovely pop to the flowers. 


Thanks for popping by,

Hugs,

Becky xx



4 comments:

  1. gorgeous its another perfect card love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and love the colours. Pretty colours and love the flowers. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colouring, it's matching the DPs perfectly! That's some serious hording, keeping such a small piece of jute twine. You're worse than I am, LOL.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts


    ReplyDelete