Followers

Friday 28 November 2014

A Little Bit Of Wrapping


Hi everyone, hope you are all well, I have had a doozy of a cold, I'm currently on day 10 and my head feels like it is stuffed with cotton wool.

Here is my snowflake card for Live and Love Crafts, I have coloured Wrapping from Saturated Canary with my Inktense pencils.


The papers are from Pion Designs Day's Of Winter 6x6 sheet, I do like non traditional Christmas colours, this pink is so pretty. I have used shabby seam binding and created a rose and used one of the new sparkly pearl buttons for the centre.


There is a sale on in the store today, until 30th November, so pop over and fill your boots


Thanks for popping by,

Hugs,

Becky xx



9 comments:

  1. Wow! This is gorgeous - beautifully coloured image and I love all the die cuts and flowers and lace - the larch cones are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and pretty colours x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous love this stamp and the pretty papers. The embellishments are just fabulous a stunning creation love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and an adorable image. Beautifully coloured as always. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Becky, love the image beautiful colour's and fabulous design, have a lovely weekend.
    Dorte x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute and amazing! Becky you are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card; the cinnamonstick combined with the flower spray looks a bit like a tree, lovely. :-)

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete