Followers

Sunday 26 October 2014

In The Snow Scarf Tilda

Morning everyone, I'm here today with my card for two challenges, firstly at The Ribbon Girls Magnolia Challenge we want to see your cards sparkle, and over at Totally Tilda we want to see your cards with Tilda wearing red. 




I have coloured Tilda with Inktense pencils, at last I can do red, I have always struggled colouring red with Copics and DI's, but not a problem with these pencils, yay!! The papers are from A Gift For You the new collection from Maja Design, I must admit the red and black colour scheme is growing on me. 


Thanks for popping by,

Hugs,

^

9 comments:

  1. Hi Becky, just love this. Fab colouring and design and love the paper.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh Becky so lovely is your card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear the pencils are good for red. It is a nice colour for Christmas, so I'm sure that'll come in handy. :-) Cute card, but it's so annoying when the snow-tex miscolours like that. I had it turning aqua on me when I used it on black cardstock some weeks ago. :-(

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts


    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Becky. Love the soft Christmas colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool idea to use the red thread, it looks amazing. Love how you did the 'snow', too. Thank you for an inspiration!
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous... as always!!! I agree, this red and black colour scheme is fantastic!!! Brava!!!
    Hugs, Barbara Gr

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wauuu Becky, just love this card.
    hugs, Danica

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you and Inktense pencils were made for each other Becky. This is one heck of a gorgeous card! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another gorgeous card.
    Niki x
    Niknaks Designs

    ReplyDelete