Followers

Monday 22 September 2014

Piper

Morning everyone, I'm here today with a card made with one of the new stamps from the Beautiful Gorgeous Saturated Canary collection.


This cutie is Piper, the new stamps from LDRS are all cling foam backed, contour cut and have the image on the reverse so you can see where you are stamping.


The Lovely View die is also from LDRS, I love this die.


The papers are from Maja Design, and the edges have been distressed with Walnut Stain ink.


Hugs,

Becky xx



9 comments:

  1. Oh what a gorgeous card, such wonderful details and sweet image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and great colouring x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Becky! Your colouring and layouts are always superb. I've just fallen in love with Saturated Canary since I won some digital ones and your cards give me help with how to colour them so thank you. I also want to thank you for your advice, I'll be brave and distress my image after colouring it! Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this card is really stunning, so fab colored and I love the colors.

    hugs Annemarie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards do you have lately created. greetings Margo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how wonderful is your creation this is just so beautiful and perfect in every way xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful! I love the papers, image, flowers - everything!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ...I see you've been using your favourite Maja papers. :-) Very cute! And I forgot to mention in my previous comment that I've already been running the heating for a couple of weeks.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pretty card Becky! Love those papers! Nancee :)

    ReplyDelete