Followers

Tuesday 1 July 2014

By The Sea at Live and Love Crafts

Morning everyone, I know I say this every month, but isn't the year going by so quickly?? It's time for a new challenge over at Live and Love Crafts and our theme for this month is By The Sea.


I have coloured Tilda with Inktense pencils, I can't find what she is called, I got her part of a club kit a while ago and it's the first time that I have inked her up....


The papers I have used are from Maja Designs Life By The Sea 6x6 paper pad, the edges have been distressed with a Tim Holtz tool.


I'm really getting the hang of these Inktense pencils, I've not picked my inks up since Dena showed me how to use these.


I'm loving my arty shots again, lol. 
Click on the links at the end to go straight to the products in the shop.

Hugs,

Becky xx


7 comments:

  1. Fabulous definitely liking these pencils I think I'll maybe invest in some so add to the ever growing wish list!! Love this image and design just perfect Love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Becky. Another stunning card today. Lovely papers and cute stamp :-) Sorry about the duplication of my comment yesterday - didn't think it had worked so typed it again, oops! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Beccy your card is stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning fabulous design love this Tilda so cute Love and happy Crafting hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute Becky! I love that little anchor! Adorable card! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card! Your colouring with the pencils is really beautiful. I've just bought some - do you have any plans to make some tutorials?
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful; the dark navy blue roses look great against all that white. Well done for inking up an oldie; I'm sure it was the only one that had never seen ink before ;-)

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete