Followers

Sunday 1 June 2014

Summer Garden at Live and Love Crafts

Morning, it's time for a new challenge at Live and Love Crafts, our challenge for June is 'Summer Garden'.


I've got to use one of my Tiddly Ink stamps, Celebrate Joyfully, I wish I had more time and opportunity to colour these in more often, I love these image. I have used Inktense pencils to colour her in.


The papers are from the Limited Edition Sofiero collection from Maja Designs, so pretty and perfect for a summer garden theme. The edges have been distressed with a Tim Holtz tool.


There are links to all of the products that I have used at the end of the post.


I'm entering this into the Pastel challenge at Tiddly Inks.

This card, along with a few others has been popped in my Etsy shop HERE.

Hugs,

Becky xx


16 comments:

  1. Another stunning card loving these stamps so pretty just the perfect card Love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and love this image. She is so pretty and has all her facial features! I dislike faces that are unreal or no features! Stunning! Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becky, fantastic job! I love the gentle creative projet you did!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the shabby chic-ness in the gorgeous creation! Yes, you should color more TI, but everything you do is incredible!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful and the image is gorgeous beautifully presented too hope your enjoying your day xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Evening Becky Wow what a beautiful card. I adore it the colour and the flowers are stunning.I love the design if it too. Take care xx

    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. EVERYTHING on this is gorgeous! Love the little details even like the color on the butterfly and the key and the way you colored her hair. Such a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG THIS IS SO STINKIN' CUTE!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, love the shabby colors and all the details. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh what a beautiful card! That image is adorable! Love it! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  11. A stunning creation, I love the pretty colours and sweet image.
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty card - the colours are so delicate, and the image is really cute and tinted beautifully.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, what an amazing card, I love it! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a perfect pastel and so completely beautiful, really stunning details on your gorgeous card! Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation with us @ Tiddly Inks in our "Pastel" challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awww...she's so cute and I really like this fresh colour combo. Beautifully embellished, and I can tell you like the shabby ruffle trim. :-)

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @ Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete