Followers

Thursday 30 January 2014

Saturated Canary Stamps For Sale

Hi, I am having a huge clear out of stuff that I don't use, click on the link at the top of the left hand column if you want to see what else I'm selling. For shipping costs I will package everything up, weigh and measure the package, and then use the Postage Price Finder to get accurate prices. 

I will post worldwide.

Please email me at cardsbybeckysales@gmail.com as I will be selling things on a first come first served basis, and if you leave a message or email my other addy you may be missed.

A line will be struck through when you've committed to buy, and removed on payment received.

I will be leaving these up for a few weeks, after that it'll be eBay, eventually, I've lost any love with eBay at the min, I like quick and simple, lol.


SC1


SC2


SC3


SC4


SC5


SC6


SC7


SC8


SC9


SC10


SC11


SC12


SC13


SC14


SC15


SC16


SC17


SC18


SC19


SC20


SC21


SC22


SC23


SC24


SC25


SC26


SC27


SC28


SC29


SC30


1 comment:

  1. Becky, did you sell all of your SC stamps? There are a couple here I'd love to have if they're still around. Hope the holiday is going well. I came across this post when I was hunting down gorgeous pics of your makes for my Creative Bloggers Hop post. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete