Followers

Saturday 2 November 2013

Princess Of My Life

Hi everyone, I am so pleased to announce that the lovely Alby has asked me to be part of his DT to promote his stamps, which are available HERE, When we were at CHA he asked if I wanted to know a secret, and of course I did, he told me that he designed his own images, and they're as great as I knew they would be. When he asked me if I would like to be part of his design team, my instant reply was YES PLEASE!!!

So, here is my first card as part of the Shaky A DT.


I have coloured Princess Of My Life with distress markers, adding glamour dust to her wings and shabby silver frantage.


The paper is from the 6x6 paper pad of Vintage Autumn Basics from Maja Design. The card has been cut using a Tim Holtz On The Edge Bracket Die and distressed with Walnut Stain ink and also Picket Fence Crackle Paint.


The flowers are from WOC, the bottle, film strip and picture wheel die are all by Tim Holtz too.


Thanks for looking.

Hugs,

Becky xx


6 comments:

  1. He is very talented and smart because he selected a very talented artist to showcase his lovely images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful image, love your coloring. The flowers look amazing. :)

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those colours together - gorgeous card Bex, hugs Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow she looks gorgeous hunny
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your new DT position. The frantage around the image looks great. Very striking with the two aqua poppies. Hugz, Sandy

    ReplyDelete