Followers

Friday 11 October 2013

Pink At A Creative Romance And A LOTV Sneak Peak

Morning everyone, it's time once again for a new challenge at A Creative Romance, this time we want to see your Pink creations in support of October being Breast Cancer awareness month. I am using a sneak peak from the new release from LOTV, these will be released on Monday 4th November.


I have coloured My Favourite Friends with distress markers.


The papers are from the 6x6 Maja Design Vintage Autumn Basics

 

I have been painting and distressing drawers for my new craft room, and I thought that the drawers would look nice in a shabby white.


I have used shabby pink frantage around the image and also on the butterfly.


Hugs,

Becky xx




5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, love the pink and lacy doilies. Such a sweet image. :)

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just tooooo cute - so sweet darling and sweet....I LOOOOOVEY!!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Becky! I love the papers and pretty embellishments! The new image is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooo gorgeous, Becky! I love the image and the whole layout!
    Hugs,
    Valentina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Becky this card is to die for. I currently use copics and I would love to have a go with ditress markers. Which colours would you recommend to start with? Love these colours on this image.

    Hugs
    Keeley x x x

    ReplyDelete