Followers

Thursday 27 June 2013

Rebecca

Hi everyone, I'm here today with my inspiration card for Little Darlings Rubber Stamps and I had to go with the obvious Rebecca by Saturated Canary.


I've coloured Rebecca in with distress markers, and added glamour dust and shabby pink frantage.


The papers are from Maja Designs Vintage Summer Basics, the edges have been distressed with a Tim Holtz tool and then machine sewn with top stitch thread.


Please see the end of the post for links to the bits I've used.


A close up of Rebecca.


My arty shot ;)

Hugs,

Becky xx

10 comments:

  1. Oh my wow totally stunning. Your colouring and layout are superb xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is spectacular, Becky! Magnificent coloring of this lovely image...gorgeous design and details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh Becky this is just again fabulous! Love it! Hugs, Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful flowers gorgeous design and image Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card Becky. The image and colouring look fab and I love the pretty papers.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Becky. The image and colouring are beautiful as are the embellishments and design.
    Hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  7. where do you get the background cards. The white ones with the tiny holes around the edge. Do you have a die to cut them out like that?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how you did the panels on this one. Beautiful use of the papers, and amazing colouring ~as always~ of this gorgeous image. Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete