Followers

Tuesday 26 March 2013

Inspiration At Deep Ocean Challenges

Hi everyone, I'm here with my DT card for Deep Ocean, for this challenge we have an inspirational photo, here's my card.


Here is the inspirational photo,


I've used Champagne Fountain from Lili Of The Valley, these mice are so cute. I've made a card for a lady who is retiring from work, and I thought this stamp was perfect, the sentiment is also from LOTV. 


I've used Maja Design papers again, you will be seeing more of these, Sandy at Live and Love Crafts has restocks as well as the new Vintage Spring Basics in, they are gorgeous......


I have a sideways opening card again, the card has been made to give to her off all of us, so here is an extra arty shot.


I've used glamour dust on the champagne to mimic the bubbles :)

Hugs,

Becky xx







10 comments:

  1. Hi Becky,
    gorgeous card, love the colours and flowers,
    amazing work-
    hugs from sLOVEnija Tamara P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh how gorgeous is this, what a great image and wonderful sketch. Love it.

    hugs Annemarie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Becky. Such a cute image and I love all the gorgeous flowers especially the rolled roses.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Becky, the colour combo is lovely and that image is the cutest :D

    Tags xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous hun <3 I got the Maja papers today - OMG they are so beautiful. Gonna have to sit a stroke then for a bit before I can cut them up - lol! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww thats just adorable becky, I love those soft colours
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!!! Becky, this card is amazing.
    A perfect image for the occasion and the lady is going to love it.
    Lovely colour combo and pretty detail.
    As always the flower arrangement is perfect.

    Crafty hugs
    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Again a beautiful card Becky. Lots of lovely details and the image is so sweet.
    Great job. Gr Elly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my Gosh...you have nailed that inspiration photo...what a gorgeous card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the image and the colour combination is gorgeous. The glamour dust finishes it off a treat.... just stunning !!

    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete