Followers

Wednesday 6 March 2013

Honey

Hi everyone, I'm here eventually with my card for Live & Love Crafts, there is so much going on I'm sorry I'm late.

Our theme this week is girl power, now I've interpreted this as what us girls have to do. I myself have a full time job, my kids are 5 and 7, I have a house (and a husband) to look after AND I still find my me time to craft, that to me is girl power. I think this image from Saturated Canary fits this great, she's all girlie and pouty with her tutu on, her stuffed bunny and those fab boots.


To keep it girlie I had to of course get my pinks out. The papers are from Maja Designs Vintage Summer collection, and I've distressed all of the edges with Walnut Stain.


I've coloured Honey from the new release in rubber, with my distress markers, I'm loving Pumice Stone for backgrounds lately, it gives so many different shades. I've used tulle and rose organza trim across the middle.


The roses are from my stash, but the rolled rose and chrysanthemum are from Kort og Godt, see the end for links directly to the store for these.


I'm entering this into the 'Good v's Evil' challenge at Saturated Canary, with that pout she looks like butter wouldn't melt, lol.

Hugs,

Becky x





32 comments:

  1. What an amazing card! I love the colours...ah...sooo beautiful! And you are right...YOU really have girl-power!! =) I have the same, but only one daughter and she is already 17 now, so nearly grown up....there is a big difference to your little one's !
    Martina

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Becky! I love the colours and the image is so sweet. You given her a lovely background. hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love the image, love the colors, love the flowers!
    You may be interested in entering the very first Hobbycutz challenge : the theme is Anything Goes and we also have a blog hop with prizes to win!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, wow, this is really beautiful.
    Love it very much!

    Lots of hugs,
    Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a beautiful card with gorgeous colors. love it.

    hugs annemarie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning image and card Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH wow ! So beautiful card, very nice embellishments and so fab colouring !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning, Becky!!! Gorgeous! Love your amazing coloring and the beautiful colors!
    Hugs, ELizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is so beautiful
    Hugs Ghea

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! This is sooo beautiful! Amazing card and gorgeous coloring!
    Have a nice evening!
    Hugs:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really really pretty card xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is just gorgeous!!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card Becky and amazing colouring.
    Lozzy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW...this is absolutely enchanting, Becky! Your coloring is phenomenal!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic colouring Becky, love the image and papers and those berry pins...I need berry pins..lol..Stunning card..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is stunning! Love the colours and all the pretty details, so sweet
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card. Love the soft pink.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a beautiful colour combination. You have a fantastic skill with your colouring. Love Love Love it.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a beautiful card. Nice colours and a lovely stamp.

    Hugs, AStrid.
    http://creaastrid.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Absolutely stunning!!!!love your colours♥

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh.. I LOOOOOVE your coloring of this Fantastic image.. .. Beautiful... Gorgeous... I love this so much.. I just got a bit closer to buy a Lazer printer right now... So that I can print out digi´s and still paint with Distress.. :o).... Looooooove this..

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you for telling me that it is a stamp.. I will have to buy that one.. :O)... soooo cute.. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow Becky just so gorgeous xx
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous Becky, just popped over for a drool.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous card Becky! I love the colours and the image is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi sweetie this is a fabulous creation, thank you for joining us at Saturated Canary challenge this time, huggles Pops xxx

    ReplyDelete
  27. ooh this is awesome!! love it!!
    Thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the Saturated canary challenge blog
    hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Your new header looks fab, almost as nice as your card, but only almost! Gotta love this image, she's ideal for this week's theme, and nothing beats the pink sheets of VSB1. At least not yet...we shall see when VSB2 arrives. :-)

    Hugz,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete