Followers

Friday 18 January 2013

Woo Hoo!!

Hi everyone, no card from me today, but I have some amazing news to share with you. When I was away over Christmas, when I had signal, I noticed there was a DT call at Little Darlings Rubber Stamps, so when I came home I sent Angie an e-mail, and she has asked me to join her very talented team of ladies and gents, woo hoo!!!


I'm so excited, if a little daunted, there is some amazing talent on that team.

I'm so happy with my crafting work just now, I am part of some amazing DT's and have met and am still meeting lovely people, I'm going to do a little candy soon, so keep your eyes peeled, it's my way of saying thank you to everyone who has supported me along the way, and it's almost 2 years since I blogged my first card. I actually had my blog a while before I took the plunge and shared my work with cyberland.

Hope you all have a great weekend,

Hugs,

Becky x


20 comments:

  1. Congratulations. They are a great team and I can't wait to see your creations as well xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Becky. A post well deserved. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations hun, enjoy lol hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Becky, great news and so very much deserved. Well done, Luv Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Becky! I´m so happy for you :)

    Hugs, Karita

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOO HOO new follower #600...LOL. Congratulations on DT post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. congratulations Becky on your DT post, you deserve it as your cards are always gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Becky!! Well deserved, your cards are beautiful.

    Hugs, Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations. Your cards are beautiful and I look forward to your creations with your new design team placement. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations. Your cards are beautiful and I look forward to seeing your creations for your new design team placement. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Becky, Congratulation hunnie, my you are going to be a busy bee!! Excited for you, can't wait to see your cards.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations Becky. Well deserved.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats Becky and of course they've asked you :) your cards are awesome!
    Can't wait to see your cards there :)
    Gr. Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Becky
    a HUMONGOUS congratulation's, I'm so pleased for you. You MUST not be daunted by it, your card's are work's of art. Angie has obviously seen your amazing talent,so you need to start believing in yourself more. Looking forward to seeing what you will create.
    hugs
    Sandra (craftynan)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats Becky, you are the second wonderfully talent person today that has had this fabulous news. Good luck with your new adventure x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations Becky! I look forward to seeing those DT posts! Fabulous news. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  17. YAY; fab news. Congrats, Sweetie, this is so well deserved!!!

    Hugz,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete