Followers

Thursday 6 December 2012

3 Dies Or Punches at Lili's Little Fairies

Hi everyone, time for a new challenge at Lili's Little Fairies, this week we want to see your creations with 3 dies and/or punches.


I've coloured Basket Of Roses with my distress markers, and used stickles for sparkle. I've not used any punches, but my 3 dies are Spellbinders Fancy Ovals, and two Cheery Lynn butterfly dies.


I've used papers from Vintage Summer Basic 6 x 6 paper pad from Maja Design. The edges have been distressed with Walnut Stain. The roses, lilies and pins are from WOC.




Hugs,

Becky x






12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Becky. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a stunning card becky...she is a sweet little girl and beautifully coloured love everything hugs sassyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing Becky!!!!! Love your colouring, it's very soft and girly! The flowers are just gorgeous! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, so beautiful Becky.... such fabulous colouring as always.

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have made a beautiful card!
    Hugs nicolet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another beautiful creation with lots of lovely colouring and a beautiful layout too!xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card, I love the colours, hugs Sara xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful and such a feminine design. Love your die cuts and your coloring looks wonderful.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colours of this one. I believe you once said the DIs go very well with the Vintage Summer Basics papers, and when I see this gorgeous pinks, I totally see what you mean. Beautiful work, really really like this one. Nice seeing something else than a Christmas project for a change! :-)

    Hugz,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete