Followers

Friday 21 September 2012

Candy Winner

Just a quick post, when I was trying to generate a random winner I have managed to delete the linky, and all of the entrants. I've e-mailed linky and I hope it can be restored. If this can't be I will have to do the draw from the comments, grrrr technology. In the mean time, if you linked and didn't comment please feel free to add your comment here.
I'm sorry for the delay,
Hugs,
Becky x

**I was trying to do it before I took the kids to school, as I have so much to do with coming home from holidays yesterday, more haste less speed, and all of that!! I'm hoping that this is sorted soon, if not you've not already joined you are still welcome to by adding your comment on the Candy Post here. If I've not heard back (or I can't get all 209 of you that linked back) I will do a random comment draw next Thursday. Once again I am so sorry for the delay, I feel rather dim. Thanks for being patient.
Hugs,
Becky xx

It's sorted, just going to do the draw now, by my calculations I have 12 extra's to add to the draw that do not have blogs.

Hugs,

Becky xx

5 comments:

  1. Whoops I did not responded: (
    Pity ... I'd love a chance.

    Despite everything, thank you very much though for the chance!

    Hugs, Anreda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know that I'm not the only one. I ALMOST did this once, but luckily I stopped the right time. Don't worry about the delay hun. Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I wish all was OK) Please accept me too to take part in your candy. It os so good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Becky I hope that you can win in a fight with Mr. Random.
    Have a nice week end!
    I hope I can take part in your candy, it is adorable!
    Hugs. Hlora.

    ReplyDelete