Followers

Friday 24 August 2012

Scooter Tilda at Tilda's Town

Hi everyone, not long for the weekend now, well not in the UK anyway, but I've got the short straw and I'm on nights again tonight, but it keeps me in crafty bits so every cloud and all of that ;).

This week we have an anything goes challenge at Tilda's Town Challenges.


I've coloured Scooter Tilda, from the Turning Leaves collection, with my distress markers. I found a last sheet of this paper, which is from Maja Design from a few collections ago, I was brave and cut into it. It was a hard decision I can tell you, but the colours went great, so after a little talk with myself reminding me that I bought the paper to make cards with, it was cut. The edges have been distressed, and machine sewn with Top Stitching Thread.



I've used 32 mm White Pure Silk Ribbon to make my big bow, I think I'm in a big bow phase again, lol. The card has also been trimmed with White Teeny Tiny Pom Pom Trim and I've also used a few 5mm Ivory Pearls.


The roses and the poppy are from Wild Orchid Crafts, but those fantastic Chrysanthemums from Kort and Godt are now available from The Ribbon Girl, they have them in both white and cream.



Pop over to Tilda's Town Challenges and have a look at the great creations my team mates have made, we can't wait to see your creations too. 

I hope you have a great weekend, here in the UK we have a bank holiday coming up, and after tonight I'm not at work until 1pm on Wednesday, so I've got a lovely long (and crafty) weekend planned. I'm entering this card into the Summer Flower Challenge at Wild Orchid Challenge. Also check out my Birthday Candy here.

Hugs,

Becky xx

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful card lovely!! adore the colours and design, your colouring is superb!
    Love,melly. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vroom vroom! She is marvelous! Love the colors you chose...so soft and pretty!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card, so gorgeous!!

    gr. arjette.

    ReplyDelete
  4. O my word... Simply Stunning... adore it!! Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Becky
    just been catching up with your lovely blog, after returning from our lovely holiday. What can I say love your card (and all the previous ones that I missed while I was A.W.O.L.). I am really looking forward to having a play with my wonderful candy that I won from you, thank you so much it was a lovely surprise. I don't envy you working nights (I did night's when our children were younger) MANY MANY moons ago now lol. It's such a horrible time to have to work as your body clock is telling you to sleep.
    hugs
    Sandra (craftynan)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is adorable! I love this image and your eye goes right to her - great focal point. And your bow?? Outstanding!
    Hugs
    Nancie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another beauty hun! Lush colouring Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. AWESOME coloring, stamp, papers, ribbons and details. All your cards are amazing. You are so talented. Thank you so much for the inspiration.
    Hugs,
    LIM :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, you made it in such soft colors....love it! I made it in much "harder"colors...but i love him like this
    Greets martine x

    ReplyDelete