Followers

Monday 14 May 2012

A Sketch

Hi everyone,

Phew, I've not stopped! I went food shopping BEFORE I took the kids to school, put it away, tidied up, hung more washing out, made FOUR card three of which are DT cards and I've already scheduled the posts, and it's almost time to pick the kids up.


I've made this card for the sketch with the option of adding doilies and doohickeys at MDUC. I must admit, the jury is out on this card, I like to add so many more flowers, but I know with the doohickey flowers it would have been overkill. I was a day behind myself last week and I coloured this Tilda in after I needed to have the card ready, d'oh!! Princess party Tilda has been coloured in with Distress Marker Pens, I'm so enjoying colouring with these little beauties.



I've used Magnolia paper, and decorated the inside to match the front. The TWO roses and seam binding are from Wild Orchid Crafts.



I better go and get the terrors. Tomorrow is my last day off work, back to it on Wednesday, but I'm starting of on graduated return so I'm only going to be in 9-12 for a week, I think I can just about cope with that, lol.

Hugs,

14 comments:

  1. Totally captivating, Becky! This beautiful princess is colored to perfection! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. absoloutly gorgeous becky...coloured to perfection..your sooooooo bloomin good..great talent..hugs sasyx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful work Becky, love this lovely Tilda so much!

    Hope your last day off work will be wonderful!

    Hugs, Franz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You busy wee bee today.... Fabulous card... gorgeous image coloured and shaded just perfect, adorable papers... Love it, Hugs May x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Becky. It's my birthday soon and you are so tempting me to ask for these distress markers as a pressie :)

    Enjoy your last day off and I hope the return to work goes smoothly.

    Hugs, Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet image and beautifully coloured. Love the backing papers and all the detail.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stunning Becky! I still love this Tilda hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very pretty Becky! I adore all the lacey texture!!! I am also amazed at everything you were able to accomplish... your post made me tired LOL
    Love and hugs,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful card today becky i must look out for this stamp lol sue xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another beauty Becky, great little sketch too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Becky
    lovely card. My your day sounds very much like mine & tomorrow is going to be yet ANOTHER busy day for me, so NO crafting for me. Hope your first day back at work goes well.
    hugs
    Sandra (craftynan)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well the jury is in and I think your card looks beautiful. Sometimes less is more! I think Tilda looks stunning to with your colouring.
    Thanks for joining and sharing with us at MDUC this week hugs from Bron xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Becky,

    I think this is a lovely take on Lori's sketch!
    Your colouring is just beautiful :)

    Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Down Under this week!

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete