Followers

Wednesday 11 April 2012

'Special' Birthday

Time for another challenge at Midweek Magnolias, and this time we want to see your cards for a 'Special' Birthday.

Here's my card,



I've got round to inking up one of my new Tilda's again, I don't know her name yet, she's been coloured in with Distress Inks. I must admit, this is a close second favourite, I can't wait to see the full collection.


The DP are from Bildmalarna, I've distressed the edges and sewn them using Top Stitch thread from the Ribbon Girl. The lace and seam binding are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the Ribbon Girl, the flowers are from WOC.


I decided to make a card for a thirtieth birthday, the dies are from Whimsey and the tiny tag stickers are from eBay. Pop over to Midweek Magnolias and join us this week.

Hugs,

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Love this Tilda, she mega cute.
    Love, melly. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Becky,

    I love this card, it soo pretty and I can't wait for the maggies to be out.

    Love Kerry xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! Love the image, so greatly colored.
    Love the colors and flowers, and the letters look beautiful. :)

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, so delicate and what a fab image.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card, love the distressing....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Becky, Awww, how lovely is this image and love the colours you have used, It's beautiful.
    Hugs Sue W

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Becky - Fabulous card. I love this new image she's soooo cute.

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Becky,

    What a lovely card the new image so cute.

    Greetings Marrie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, such a sweet little image and fabulous papers and embellies. Love the soft pastel colours used.
    Lyndsey xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Soooooooooo darn cute, Becky!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous, That Tilda image is just so sweet.
    Becky x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tilda is just perfect on this elegant card. :)

    ppc marketing

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Becky
    WOW WOW WOW you never cease to amaze me with your beautiful creations, love the sweet image, also love the lace. The VERY lucky recipient of this card will be over the moon & will treasure it, defiantly one for the keep box.
    We are now back from our grankid sitting, so I should now get the time to keep up with your blog & comment (something I wasn't able to do while looking after them) lol.
    hugs
    Sandra (craftynan)

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow what a wonderful card.....just adore your work becky..wish mine were half as good hugs sassyx

    ReplyDelete