Followers

Wednesday 11 April 2012

Celebration


Wednesday again, and time once again for a challenge over at My Mums Craft Shop Challenges and this week we want to see your celebration cards. We're sponsored this challenge by Elisabeth Bell. It was my nephew's christening on Easter Sunday (well it will be as I'm scheduling this post, lol). So as I needed to make a card for this it seemed the perfect opportunity to make it for this challenge.

Here's my card,


I've coloured Baby Edwin in with distress inks, isn't he sooo cute?? The papers are from Maja Design, and I've distressed the edges and sewn them with the Ribbon Girls top stitch thread.



The bunting, cloud and border are all doohickey dies. The stickers I've had for ages and I got them from eBay. The date stamp I recently got from Simon Says Stamp.


Pop over to MMCS and have a look at the great cards my teamies have made, and show us your celebration cards.

Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. im just wild about harry he is stunnning love the colours becky...superior card hugs sassyxx

    ReplyDelete