Followers

Sunday 18 March 2012

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day everyone,

My little ones have spoilt me today, I'll show you pics of my crafty items I got at the end of my post. Here's today's card,


I've made this card for the following challenges: Just Magnolia and hAnglar stAnglar where there is a green colour theme; Sweet Stop Sketches where SSS150 is a great sketch and a colour theme, of green; Simply Magnolia's anything goes challenge and also the butterfly challenge at Deep Ocean Challenge.


The stunning papers are from Maja design, I MUST get some more of these pads, each sheet is gorgeous. The flowers, ribbon and brads are from Wild Orchid Crafts. The top stitch thread is from the ribbon girl, and I've used a Martha Stewart punch for the fronds.


I've coloured 'Hello Little Butterfly' in with distress inks, and I think I'm finally getting happy with Tilda's hair.

My presents off my kids, Grace made me this,


it's a pot for my water for when I'm colouring in my images, she's not 5 until June, my hubby said she was amazing when she made this. She chose the design herself and as there is two sides I can have one side for clean water and one for dirty.

William, my little boy made me this,


a pot for my brushes. Up until now I've just kept them in a cup. I also got chocolates, flowers and lots of kisses and cuddles.

Better dash, we're going out for our dinner with my brother, his wife and two boys. My mam used to treat us to dinner at the pub on special occasions and with money of hers that I've squirreled away she's treating us today. I've cried buckets, but smiled lots too.

Hugs,

15 comments:

  1. Fabulous coloring, an adorable image, and beautiful floral accent combine to make this a gorgeous Mother's Day Card. Love the shades of green and the DP! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week, Becky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Becky,

    what a beauty, your coloring is amazing. Your kids really spoiled you with their beautiful and creative gifts! I also enjoy my daughter's presents, they're right from the heart.

    Thanks for joining in the fun at simply magnolia!

    Enjoy your Sunday :-)

    Hugs,

    Lins

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Becky
    I love your card (and I sooooooo DON'T do green) BUT I love it (who know's you could have converted me to use up all those green D.P.s) lol. I think the present's that your (very) sweet children made you are adorable, & I'm sure that you will treasure them for ever (I alway's loved it when the children used to make my mother's day gift's), looks like there will be another two crafter's in your family. BEWARE watch your crafting goodie's, we had 3 of our granddaughter's staying with us recently, they all 3 love crafting & love to play in my craft room, then yesterday I found one of my copic sketch pen's almost destroyed, oops next time they stay I will have to hide them lol.
    Hope you managed to enjoy your meal today, I'm sure that your Mam was never far from you & your brother's thoughts.
    hugs
    Sandra (craftynan)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey sweetie; your card is delightful; this Tilda has always been one of my favourite; also your kids made gorgeous presents; you must be such a proud Mummy:). Mine is only 2 and a half and when we watercolor there's painting all over the place. I'm sure you know the feeling:)
    Have a great week!
    Thanks for playing along at Just Magnolia this week! Hope to see you again soon!
    Hugs, Iulia

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card. Your colouring is fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia. Your kiddies art is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my she's so stunning!! I adore the colors and papers you've used with the green shades!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Just Magnolia Challenge Blog! Hope that you will join us every Friday and good luck! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki* ~ DT member

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the green, cute card! Great work from the little ones, bless your little girl thats such a thoughtful present :-) I am sure you Mum and Dad were 'with' you the whole time xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card!!!! Tilda is coloured to perfection and I love every single little detail...
    In recognition of how much I love your work I have something for you on my blog!
    Hugs, TinaM

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful card becky so pretty and what gorgeous gifts from your children thanks so much for joining us at simply magnolia and deep ocean this week
    hugs sara x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is gorgeous Becky, Tilda looks so very pretty!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Whata darling card. The image is so sweet and the coloring is awesome. Lovely flower embellishments. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty!! You did a beautiful job with distress inks and I love the pretty papers. Thank you for joining us at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card hun. I love the colors. Thank you for joining us for this weeks challenge at Simply Magnolia.
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card! I love your card design and all those gorgeous details :)

    Thanks for joining us at Deep Ocean Challenge :)
    Hugs,
    Karita

    ReplyDelete