Followers

Friday 5 August 2011

Roses


Hi,

I cannot believe I've not posted anything since June, I've just been too busy!! It's my brother and sister-in-laws wedding anniversary soon, and I already had this image in mind. So when I saw that the Lili of the Valley challenge was roses I just had to finish the card early.




I've used loads of my new 'presents' on here. The doily, which I love is Dutch scallop square from dies to die for, and the cute squares are from Go Kreate. The sentiment is from Lili of the Valley. The flowers and raffia are from wild orchid crafts.



I've spent the last few days colouring images for Christmas cards, in August-I've never been as organised, ever. It's all thanks to Lili of the Valley for releasing such cute images, I had to have them all!!! The next release is just before I go away for 10 days, so do I buy before I go and have them to come back to, or do I wait until I get home, hhmmm?



I've also tried a different way of doing my photo's, I've actually taken them with my phone and watermarked them, but I've had the font slightly too big, oooppss!

Better keep it short and sweet, two words 'the kids', lol. I love them really, but the summer holidays are too long to keep a 5 and 4 year old entertained.

Hope it's not as long for my next post, hugs

7 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous.
    Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this sweet LOTV image.....magnificent coloring and what a great idea, using it as an anniversary card!!! Love, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Becky, I did wonder where you had gone to!
    Love your frames around that lovely image.
    The sentiment is gorg. Off to have a look to see if they have them still.
    Gorgeous card!
    Love, Mel. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Becky, nice to see you back in blogland. Your card is just gorgeous and I love the colours. Enjoy the time with the kiddies!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this image, gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Becky - glad you are back! Stunning card - they will absolutely love it. I look forward to seeing your next creation. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete