Followers

Saturday 23 April 2011

St. Georges Day

Hi again,

Happy St. George's Day everyone, all being well I'll have a pint or two of beer to celebrate later today, after we've been to the rugby.

I've been a busy bee and have another post, well at least I hope I do-I've scheduled this so it may not happen. If it does work then I still have an hour to go at work.




This card has been coming along for a few weeks, I coloured the picture ages ago and have no idea what colours I've used, the image is from lili of the valley and is sooo cute. The lace (I think), the seambinding and the glitzed up blooms are all from wild orchid crafts and the leaves have been punched out with my Martha Stewart punch. I've used the flash on my camera to try and pick up the stickles and glamour dust, it's not as sparkly as it is in real life, but you can see it more than without the flash.



The butterfly paper is the 6x6 from magnolia, I got it from dies to die for. I've also used spellbinders and go kreate dies.



The inside has been decorated to compliment the outside. You can also just see in this angle my glitter corners on another lili of the valley stamp.

I've made it for a Christening we're going to on Sunday. We live on North East coast, literally right next to the sea and the last few days we've had nothing but sea fret so fingers crossed the sun will eventually burn it off for Sunday.



1 comment:

  1. Morning Becky.
    What a pretty card! Just lovely.
    I love the new magnolia papers as well :)
    Enjoy the Christening.
    Love, Mel. xx

    ReplyDelete