Followers

Sunday 27 February 2011

Two Firsts

Hi,

This is the first time I've managed consecutive listings!!! Plus, it's also the first time I'm entering my card into a challenge. I'm entering it into Just Magnolia and Hanglar Stanglar challenge, which has been designed by Mina. This is the first time I've made a card to a 'pattern', but must admit I quite enjoyed it.


I must apologise for using the same image as I did in yesterdays, but they are just too darn cute. I only received them yesterday and I couldn't wait to get them inked up.


The flowers and seam bnding are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the sentiment is from Lili of theValley which I've stamped with Tim Holtz 'Stormy Sky' distess ink.



I've coloured her in copics,

Shoes and tights: E40, E41, E42, E43 and E44
Dress and Ribbons: B0000, B000, B00 and B02
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E11 and R20
I was experimenting with the hair and can't remember which colours I used, sorry.


I've used Magnolia Blue Rose paper, and bling bazzill from my stash. I've used my favourite thngs Die-namics for the crochet border and the doilie.



I'll try my best to be back soon, and it won't be with a hAnglar stamp-I promise, lol.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, kids are back at school tomorrow so back to the old routine.

Becky

1 comment:

  1. Fleet Management companіеs often hаѵe aсcess to
    а number of VAT qualifying nеarly-new used
    сars fοr use in direct purсhаѕе ѕсhemеs.
    Ρatentеd Lеvel Synchronizatiοn - Ensurеs the transmission
    сannot be under or оνеrfilled.
    The fгont and rеar tires shоuld be еxсhanged
    regularly aсcording to а set scheԁule.



    Check out my site :: vehicle maintenance Tips

    ReplyDelete