Followers

Tuesday 12 July 2016

Shabby Wedding...


Morning everyone, I'm here with a Wedding card that I made at short notice using loads of goodies from Live and Love Crafts.


I have used one of the Wycinanka frames for the base, I used shabby blue embossing powder to shabby it up. I then built up all of the flowers, and added the bark heart last. The shabby trim was cut in two, and then the Mr & Mrs edging was distressed with a tool. I also embossed the butterfly too, with shabby white enamel.

Thank you for popping by,

Hugs,

Becky xx


4 comments:

  1. Oh, this is absolutely gorgeous Becky! A completely wonderful card design for a last minute card. I love everything about your card <3 . Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning! Utterly gorgeous wedding card. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous. I love the papers, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card its a fab dsign love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete