Followers

Saturday 17 October 2015

My First Pocket Letter

Good evening, I'm so very, vey late today, I'm sorry. I have been to Bristol on a course this week, and had the chance to meet up with the lovely Jenny Hodges from Designs By Jen. It was so nice to eventually meet up with another of my crafty friends. But, I didn't get home until around midnight last night. There has been a bit of a tragedy in Hartlepool this week, a little 2 year old sadly passed away after choking on a grape, and I have needed to spend today with my babies, I think by the end of it they were getting sick of the cuddles, lol.


Our theme to follow for this week at Live and Love Crafts is to surprise Sandy, and I have even surprised myself with this one, lol. I have made a pocket letter, only with pretties not with bits to be given as gifts, if you get me.


I have used papers from the new Maja release, I do love my purples and it'll be no surprise to hear that I love this collection.


July Fairy has been coloured with distress reinkers with the obligatory glamour dust on her wings.


This is a sentiment from Stempelglede, as are the swirls, with frantage sprinkled on too.

Thank you for stopping by,

Hugs,

Becky xx



7 comments:

  1. Oh, what a lot of gorgeousness! So many things to look at. I'd love this hanging in my craft room, hint, hint :D. It really breaks your heart when a young child is lost like that, I'm not surprised you wanted to hug your babies I would have too. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debra, send me your address, my email is beckyheth@gmail.com wink wink
      X

      Delete
  2. Love it, Becky. So beautiful!!!
    Hugs,
    Guida

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow amazing creation Becky. Like you say very tragic news this week. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Becky! I LOVE those new papers and as always you work magic with them. Stunning pocket letter hun. Love it! Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete