Followers

Wednesday 7 October 2015

Makeup Time


Good morning everyone, I'm here today with my DT card for Live and Love Crafts Sandy has set the theme for this week as 'Favourite Occasion' card, and me going out is a rare occurance, so this is from me today, one of my favourite occasions is me going out.

The image is Makeup Time from Saturated Canary and has been coloured with distress reinkers to match the Coffee In The Arbour papers from Maja Design. I have used my Tim Holtz tool to distress the edges of the paper.

Thanks for popping by,

Hugs,

Becky xx


6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Becky! A great SC image. Lovely choice of papers and the charm is really sweet. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's GORGEOUS Becky, absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colouring, your card is so lovely, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely STUNNING colouring Becky, and the whole card is simply gorgeous. Love it!

    ReplyDelete