Followers

Thursday 24 September 2015

Anything But A Card At All About Magnolia

Morning everyone, we're just passed half way through our latest challenge at All About Magnolia, the theme for this challenge is Anything but a card.

This box has been cut out using the Baroque Box template from Noor! design, there is a link for it at the end of the post. I have recently reorganised my craft room a bit and I needed something to keep my pearls in and this box fits them perfectly.

Thanks for popping by,

Hugs,

Becky xx


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creation, just perfect for a craft room! I like the cute image really appropriate for your room. Hope you've had a great week so far. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful what a gorgeous template this is so pretty and just perfect love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete