Followers

Monday 11 May 2015

You And Me

Morning everyone, I'm just a tad late with my Fabby Friday card for Tiddly Inks, I've been so busy, and still having laptop problems, grrr.


I have coloured You And Me with my distress reinkers, just before Christy designed the new wedding images, you must check them out, they are amazing!


This was actually made in a rush, we had forgotten we were going to a wedding night do, and with my stupid hours at work, well lets say the glue wasn't dry when it went into the envelope....


Thanks for popping by,

hugs,

Becky xx

9 comments:

  1. So pretty this is a lovely stamp with a great CAS design Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your rush-story made me smile ....
    What a lovely card !
    Like that stamp very much.
    Have a nice day.
    XX Christa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work <3 all cards are beautiful thanks for sharing ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Becky, did you hand do the words "Happily Ever After?" I love this card and am in need of a wedding card and like the CAS look of this one. The heart rhinestone ribbon buckle is beautiful. Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun. No, the words come with the stamp.
      Hugs,
      Becky xx

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous card and love the simple design. Stunning. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fabulous! I just adore the layout and the sparkly heart!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card Becky. Really lovely colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  8. One of my favourite wedding stamps! Very cool CAS card.
    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete