Followers

Tuesday 12 May 2015

Flowers at Tiddly Inks

Morning everyone, it's time for a new challenge at Tiddly Inks and I have used one of the new images released today, Scooting By Wryn.


I have coloured her with distress reinkers to match the Coffee In The Arbour papers from Maja Design.





From Wild Orchid Crafts I have used;

MKX-211 white guipure lace
MKX-408 white guipure lace
MKX-615 6mm flat back pearl string
MKX-667 rose pink 25mm cottage rose
GST-017 blue hip rose buds
MKX-214 white tulips
MKX-135 white lilies
MKX-335 white sweetheart blossoms
MKX-625 white apple blossoms
MKX-013 20mm white open rose
MKX-013 10mm white open rose
MKX-008 15mm rose pink open rose
MKX-008 10 mm rose pink open rose
MKX-021 15mm baby blue rose
MKX-021 10mm baby blue rose

11 comments:

  1. Just brilliant love this new stamp Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Becky, I love your coloring, the colors are really nice.

    -xx-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh I love Wryn! She's so sweet.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Utterly gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, awesome image and I love the DP you've used!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful! Love the image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely! The row of pearls are especially wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Becky, this is so gorgeous hunny. I love this sweet new Wryn and the colouring is amazing. I LOVE her hair! Just gorgeous hun in every way, from the delish Maja papers to the stunning lace and pearls. Big hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous card, the colouring is amazing. I just came across your blog and I'm glad I did, I love your cards. I notice you are not too far away from me, I am from Darlington :-). Shelly xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks hun. No, we're almost neighbours, I'm finding about more and more local girls all of the time.
      Have a lovely weekend,
      Hugs,
      Becky xx

      Delete
  10. Sweet card; probably my favourite sheet from the new Maja Coffee collection. :-)

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete