Followers

Wednesday 28 May 2014

Champagne Fountain

Morning everyone, I'm here today with my card that I have made for Live and Love Crafts, this week we are using papers with script on them.


I have coloured Champagne Fountain from LOTV with my Inktense pencils, and added glamour dust to the champagne for sparkle.


The papers are from Shoreline Treasures, from both the 6x6 and 12x12 sheets, the edges have been distressed with a Tim Holtz tool.


I have made this card for our friends Engagement, the 'Congratulations' is off the 12x12 Border sheet from the Shoreline Treasures collection from Pion Design. The letters are from my stash and I've stuck them onto a Studio Calico veneer banner.


Thanks for looking,

Hugs,

Becky xx

12 comments:

  1. What a lovely design.Great card.
    Gr Elly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow stunning! so pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant creation. Loving all the layers and the pretty image. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous love the design and that fab LOTV stamp its a favourite of mine. bet your friends are over the moon to receive such a beautiful card love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful and so much talent ....your image and colouring is absolutely stunning as is the layout of your card xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, love the embellishments and colors. Such a sweet image. :)

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards are all so beautiful. I love your style xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful artwork Becky and stunning detail.
    Hugs, Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable card Becky! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your cards are just amazing love looking everyday

    ReplyDelete