Followers

Saturday 17 May 2014

A Bit Of Fun....

Hi everyone, I have recently found out that there is another Cards By Becky out there in blogland, and I have decided to change the name of my blog, but, I have hit a bit of a brick wall with ideas.

I not only make cards, well mostly I do, but I do have some other things, I'm currently crocheting a blanket too...... I also dabble slightly in photography.

So, I have decided to invite my blog readers to offer me suggestions as to what I can be called, please put your suggestion as your name in the inlinkz, and link back to your blog, if I choose one of the suggestions then there will be a crafty surprise coming your way. If you don't have a blog you can leave a comment and/or email me with your suggestion.

A few things to help you along, you all already know my style. I go by a plethora of names Becky, Beck, Becca, Bex, Rebecca, Rebecky and Beckarina (yes really, lol), I live in a town called Hartlepool, that hung the monkey, and I am practically in the sea. My kids are William and Grace, and I'm a mam (not mum), my dog is called George and I'm a scientist at our local hosptial, in the path lab, but I only play with blood.

I have thought along the lines of Becky's Bits'n'Bobs and also Becca's Crofty Nook, but nothing has really grabbed me as of yet.

I'm looking forward to see what you come up with.

Hugs,

Becky xx



8 comments:

  1. Whatever you choose Becky l will always be interested in all of your amazing creations x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the BitsnBobs idea, its is definitely an English phrase. Really enjoy your blog and I visit for your cards. I;ve been to Hartlepoole!! Crafty hugs from Ireland,

    ReplyDelete
  3. From Becca's Heart. Bits from Becca's heart. The Loves Of Bex/Becca. For The Love of Bex/Becca.
    We all lurve your creations sweetie no matter what you call your blog ;0)

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just thought of another Becky Queen of Crafting

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beckys Shoreline creations. Good Luck with making your choice Becky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here's another lol, Crafts by Seaside Super Mam

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Becky!

    I'm not sure............but, I think you might be talking about me...

    I'm www.Cards by Becky.blogspot.com

    I'm so sorry for any inconvenience caused. I am certain whatever you select as your name it will be amazing, just like your gorgeous creations and cards!

    I didn't know of your blog at the time I signed up for blogger or I would have selected another name out of respect for you as my fellow crafter.

    From one Becky to another, I wish you the very best, Becky xxx

    ReplyDelete