Followers

Monday 14 April 2014

Over The Garden Fence at Totally Tilda

Morning everyone, a new challenge went live yesterday at Totally Tilda, we want to see your cards with Tilda and a fence, the fence can be a stamp or a die.


My stamp club kit came the other day, and I couldn't wait to colour up these cuties, I can't wait to get my mits on the rest of the collection, so many cute images. This one is Tilda With Lace Pants, and has been coloured with distress reinkers.


The papers are from Maja Designs Vintage Summer basics 12x12 papers, the edges have been distressed with a Tim Holtz tool. The scrumptious lace is of a lovely, and generous, crafty friend, thank you so much sweetie.


The fence is a doohickey die.


I've scheduled this post, I'll be getting my op today, and I know I'll be a tad nervous, wish me luck...

Hugs,

Becky xx



12 comments:

  1. Lucky girl, can't wait for my kit to arrive, she's so very cute, Beautifully done Becky
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card such a cute image gorgeous design and Wow lace. Have a great week Love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Becky. Even though I don't get these images, I love your colourning and design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful is your card Becky x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an awesome card, Becky!!!! Superb coloring and such lush details!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous Becky! Love those papers and the chicken wire looks awesome on the edge. Love the corner and sweet fence too. Really pretty card hun. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another stunning creation, loving the new stamp club kit too. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely love this gorgeous image and how you've coloured her. Beautiful embellishments. Hope your operation went well!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card Becky, please tell me more about the stamp club, how do I join? Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous colour combo and lovely shabbiness.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @ Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful card! Hope all goes well with your op! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW Becky your carde is gorgeous, but I love very very your beautifull lace , you have a very nice friend . :)

    ReplyDelete