Followers

Tuesday 29 April 2014

Fluttering, a LOTV Sneak Peek

Morning everyone I'm here today with a Sneaky Peek of the next collection of images from Lili Of The Valley, I love these fairies.


I have coloured Fluttering, with distress markers.


I have used an on the edge Tim Holtz die to shape the card, the papers are from Pion Designs Shoreline Treasures collection, and the edges have been distressed with Walnut Stain ink.


I have used rock candy crackle paint on her wings, adding some clear glitter before it dried, and there is glamour dust on the butterflies wings.


Thanks for looking,

Hugs,

Becky xx


15 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Becky, lovely colours, and such a cute image. I'm looking forward to seeing the other little fairies.
    Chris. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Becky, what a gorgeous card. The new stamps look lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Becky - I am loving these new images. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully made, as always hun, and this little lady is super cute - I am marking the days off! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning I know I'm going to love all these stamps they look amazing your card is fantastic loving the colours you've used and fab embellishments Love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait for these stamps. This card is stunning and love the colours. Gorgeous embellies too. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh, beautiful as always Becky, just love your card and beautiful colours.
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh hunny I just love love love this!!! she looks divine!
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic work, Becky! Gorgeous image and I love the flowers and pearl string. :)

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty, what a fantastic sneak peek! Your details look amazing.
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great colour combo and what a cutie stamp! The one you used for your challenge card is also adorable.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @ Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh so pretty! That image is just adorable! I love the shape of this card! Such pretty embellishments! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  13. Becky. I'm having such a visual feast tonight looking through all your gorgeous cards! Loving these new LOTV girls. So so sweet. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete