Followers

Saturday 1 March 2014

Earthy Easter at Live & Love Crafts

Morning everyone, once again it's the first of the month it's time for a new challenge at Live & Love Crafts, and our theme is 'Earthy Easter'.


I have used one of Krista's new images Some Bunny Loves You and coloured her with distress reinkers.


The papers are from the new A Day In May papers, by Pion Design. I have distressed the edges with a Tim Holtz tool. 


I have used Walnut Stain to darken up the rose organza. I have used both shabby green and shabby white frantage on the eggs.


Hugs,

Becky xx



7 comments:

  1. Utterly gorgeous Becky! Love this sweet new stamp of Krista's, which looks fantastic coloured up in your divine DI style. Beautiful layout and papers too hun. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delicate and lovely card, beautiful colouring. I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute new image! You do Earth tones so well, and the distressed trim looks fab. Lovely Easter card, Becky. Hope your shift goes by quickly.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @ Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful is your card and what a gorgeous image coloured so beautifully and those papers are also stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful card Becky. I love it!
    Hugs Danica

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another lovely creation Becky. I had a bit of a chuckle looking at your supply list ... I'd been worn out just getting everything out and ready!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so cute! Love that image! Gorgeous dies! Nancee :)

    ReplyDelete