Followers

Wednesday 25 September 2013

Warm and Cosy at Midweek Magnolias

Hi everyone, I'm here with my DT card for Midweek Magnolias, our theme is 'Warm and Cosy', we want to see Tilda in a coat, a magnolia furry creature or feathers, I went for feathers (and Tilda does have long sleeves on her top, lol).


I have been asked by a girl at work to make a card for her to give her Mom for her 70th birthday, and this is what I came up with.


I have used papers from Maja Designs Sofiero collection, even the strip along the bottom. The edges have been distressed with a Tim Holtz tool and Walnut Stain. Everything I've used is available from Live and Love Crafts, just click on the links at the end.


Hugs,

Becky xx


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love the flowers, and your colouring is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card, beautiful colouring and design.
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card. There's something that I don't know what It is and when you used. "Kitchen craft cheese cloth" I'm from Lima Peru.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning Becky.
    I love your inspirational creations. They are just perfect.

    Hugs
    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooo wonderful Becky!

    Hugs,
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful. Love how you've used the feathers! Hugz, Sandy

    ReplyDelete