Followers

Wednesday 17 July 2013

Buttons And Bows With Midweek Magnolias

Hi everyone, me again, I'm here this time with my card for the new challenge at Midweek Magnolias, our theme this week is 'Buttons and Bows'.


I've coloured Tilda with Daisy in with my distress markers, and added sparkle with glamour dust. The circle die is a Marianne collectables die, I got it from Bunnyzoes, but I can't see it in the shop anymore.


There are links to everything else at the end of the post, well almost everything, I've used a Martha Stewart PATP set, which I got off eBay.


The papers are from Maja Designs Sofeiro collection, I've distressed the edges with a Tim Holtz tool and then machine sewn them.


Hugs,

Becky xx




7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous as always! Love the heart button too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! I really love this Tilda image and your colouring is beautiful. What is the colour you used for the dress? I like it very much.
    Hugs, Jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful is your card your so talented xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, love the pretty lace and flowers, so sweet
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning. Such a beautiful card.
    Chris X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card shape and punch, and so lovely put together. Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete