Followers

Tuesday 18 June 2013

Deep Ocean Welcomes Summer :)

Hi everyone, time for our new challenge at Deep Ocean, this fortnight our theme is 'Welcome Summer'.


This is one of my favourite Tilda's, and to me she is perfect to personify summer, out in the garden picking roses.


The papers are from Maja Designs Vintage Summer Basics. The edges have been distressed with a Tim Holtz tool, and then machine sewn with topstitch thread.


The flowers are from The Ribbon Girl, click on the images at the end to be taken to them in the shop.


I've also dabbed a bit of textured acrylic paint here and there, along with stickles. There is also glamour dust for sparkle and aged rose frantage too.


As always Tilda has been coloured with Distress Markers and reinkers.

Hugs,

Becky xx



6 comments:

  1. This is stunning Becky. The Tilda is adorable and I love all the gorgeous embellishments and design. I have to thank you for your Distress Marker tutorials. After looking at them I followed your techniques and have posted my first Distress Marker card today. First proper attempt but I am quite please with it. Thank you.
    Hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Becky and your colouring is perfect - my roses are just coming out in the back garden so I'll be picking them soon - Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, i love your cards :-)
    Hugs Kristina from Norway

    ReplyDelete
  4. ....traumhaft schön, liebe becky....ein wundervolles kärtlein ist dir da gelungen....
    liebe grüsserleins...
    ruth..chen;-))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Becky, your work is absolutely beautiful. Found you via MW and will follow to keep in touch. Thanks for the inspiration. hugs Sharon from South Africa x

    ReplyDelete