Followers

Wednesday 8 May 2013

Surprise!

Hi everyone, I'm here with today's animal antics creation for Live and Love Crafts.


As soon as I saw the theme for this week I wanted to use this stamp, it's slightly different for me, but he is sooo cute.


I've used paper from Maja Designs 'Shall we have coffee' collection, and distressed the edges with walnut stain ink. I've not made a bow for a while and this organza is perfect for big juicy bows. 


I've just got some Shabby Green frantage, so I had to make a green card to use it ;)


As always the products are listed at the end of the post. 

Hugs,

Becky xx

13 comments:

  1. Becky ein Traum deine Karte,
    lg gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little dog (?)on your sweet card is just to cute, Becky ....so many wonderful details and fab colouring, beautiful papers from Maja Design- my favourite company!
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card and those cream and green tones are so fab. Love your colouring of the image and all the speckled frantage - just beautiful.
    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous card Becky, love all the details and colours..gorgeous.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow Becky such a beautiful card and the embellishments are gorgeous great image and beautifully presented too x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the image
    Best wishes Lea x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Becky ooh, it's so sweet card!Love this image.
    Hugs Danica

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw Becky he's lovely. I got asked to do some 'animal' cards the other day something like this would be great. What's the image called?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Clare, he's called 'Surprise', and here's the link, LOTV have loads of lovely animal images http://liliofthevalley.co.uk/acatalog/Stamp_-_Surprise_.html
      Becky x

      Delete
  9. Gorgeous as always
    HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete