Followers

Thursday 16 May 2013

Midway Reminder for CLP Challenge #58

Hi everyone, here's my midway reminder for CLP Challenge #58. Yet another gorgeous sketch from Chelsea.


I must admit, when I first saw this Tilda in the club kit I though 'hmmm', but after seeing her coloured up a few times I had to ink her up too. I've coloured her with distress markers, and added a touch of glamour dust too. There is some Aged Aqua frantage around there too.


Here's Chelsea's fab sketch.


I've also frantaged a metal rose and some pearl string too. The papers are from the 6x6 Vintage Summer Basics from Maja Design, the edges have been distressed with walnut stain.


There are links at the end of the post to the products that I've used.


A close up of my flowers.



Hugs

Becky xx





8 comments:

  1. WOW.. You have made this stamp.. that I do not like.. BEAUTIFUL!!!.. Gorgeous Colors and Coloring.. WOW.. Great Frantage too :o) Great Decorated.. :o) Happy day to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Becky, I like the image,I think it is really cute...coloured beautifully, and love all the details on your card..gorgeous.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is so precious!
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty.. love the image and all the layers.. what a great sketch, too! Just love your cards, Becky! xxx Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is totally gorgeous Becky ...love the Frantage
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Becky die Karte ist ein Ttraum geworden soviele Deteils darauf
    lg gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  7. Must admit this is not one of my favourite Tilda images but you have made a beautiful card using her. The Sketch is nice and I may even give it a go myself.... I love the arty flower shots as always xx Hugs Clare xx

    ReplyDelete