Followers

Thursday 25 April 2013

Over The Threshold

Hi everyone, I'm here today with my card for the inspirational photo challenge at Lili's Little Fairies.
Here's my card,


Here's the inspirational picture,



So pretty. 


I've been asked to make another Wedding card, and I love LOTV's Wedding images, I've coloured Over The Threshold with distress markers. I've used some air dry clay to make the frame and then covered it with Shabby Pink Frantage, I've had the mini tags for ages, I got them from eBay.


I've used one of my favourite Vintage Summer Basic 12x12 papers, I'd love some wallpaper just like this.


My arty shot of my flowers.


We can't wait to see your interpretation of the image.

Hugs,

Becky xx







13 comments:

  1. Beautiful Wedding card Becky
    Gr Elly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ich kann nur sagen ein Traum
    lg gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous.. love all the little touches here.. can't wait to play with distress ink coloring... so pretty, Becky! xxx Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card again Becky!
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful wedding card. I love teh image and all the pretty embellies.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another stunning card Becky. The soft colours and the flowers are gorgeous and I love the framed names.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is awesome. Perfect for newly weds. Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow... so awsome Becky!

    Hugs,
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Wedding Card.. FAB FAB Coloring.. Beautiful Decorations.. And Wonderful Details !!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful; saw this stamp when I was at Ally Pally and I was very tempted to get it, it's so sweet. Gorgeous take on the inspiration pic, I love this colour scheme! Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete