Followers

Tuesday 5 February 2013

Love Is In The Air

Wow, these weeks are flying by, it's time for our third challenge at Inky Chicks, we want to see some love so our theme this fortnight is 'Valentine or Anniversary'.


I've coloured Love is in the air Tilda with distress markers and pads, as always I've added sparkle with glamour dust. It's eventually been bright enough to use my new card hanger, I have one of these up for grabs in my blogoversary candy HERE,


See the end of my post to links to the products I've used. The lovely pink rose and leaves were a gift of the lovely fellow Inky Chick Jen, and the Diamante sparkly gem is a gift of Mary and Andrea and they're new in stock at The Ribbon Girl, I can see me getting a few more of these.

I'm entering this card into 'Be Mine' at Tilda's TownTotally Tilda's photo inspiration, 'Anything Goes' at The Pretty Little Ribbon Shop, 'Valentine' at Dutch Magnolia Lovers, 'Love Is In The Air' at MDUC and also in to the 'Valentines' challenge at Fashionista Challenge.

Hugs,

Becky x







21 comments:

  1. Beautiful hen...
    Gorgeous colouring....
    Where's my tut lol, no pressure!! Ha ha xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful you used the most gorgeous images papers and the layout is really lovely too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So delish hun. Love your new hanger too, fab for displays :) <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card with fabulous papers and details Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town for our challenge
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Becky!
    I've been a follower of your blog a while now and I just wanted to say thank you for sharing your fab creations - they truly give me a huge amount of inspiration.
    Keep up the good work - because you are really good at what you are doing! :)

    Hugs
    Evelina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Becky
    beautiful card, loving your new card hanger, it display's your card beautifully,
    hugs
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, just love the colouring its aswsome....all in all wonderful card :)
    Pialine xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Becky , your card is so beautiful !! But you are joining one challenge too much to join ours. We have a maximum of 5. Sorry. Hope to see you next time !! Christa ; Dutch Magnolia Lovers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Becky, I love the colour of her dress
    HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is me again .... Thank you for joining us at Tilda's Town this week. Your card is BEAUTIFUL !! Christa.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this card Becky! Gorgeous colours and such pretty embellies! This card hanger is awesome, it shows your card beautifully! I really have to find one for myself!
    Silvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Becky !!

    hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Teamie !! Just adore the frame on this one with your beautiful design it's just perfect with her ! Love the hanger great way to show it ff ;0) x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ohh Becky!! This is another stunner from you!
    I love your cards, they are always so beautiful!!
    Thanks for joining us at MDUC this week.
    Hugs, Camilla

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card Becky...beautifully coloured and I love your flower arrangement, Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda ....good luck!

    xx Hugs Lizzy & TT girls

    ReplyDelete
  16. She's fabulous!!!! Love your colours and that hanger is wonderful! Thanks for joining us this time at Totally Tilda and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful Becky!!
    Thanks for joining us at the Pretty Little Ribbon February challenge.

    ReplyDelete