Followers

Thursday 4 October 2012

Pink And A N Other, GDT At In The Pink

Hi my lovelies, time for my second and last GDT post for In The Pink Challenges, I've had a lovely time, Christine is one of the friendliest people I've come across in blogland, thank you for having me ladies.

This challenge we want to see your cards with pink (obviously) and one other predominant colour.

Here's my first card,


I've used pink and brown, I love this colour combo. I've coloured Tilda With Christmas Cracker with my distress markers, and I've added sparkle with Gold Glamour Dust. The papers are Pion Designs Silent Night, and the edges have been distressed with Walnut Stain.


The roses are from WOC, the Cream Rolled RosesCream ChrysanthemumsCrystal DropsCream Pearl StringAsh Rose Shabby Seam BindingBubble Gum Tulle Pleat TrimCream Melissa Frances Pearls and the Snowflake Charm are all from Live & Love Crafts.


For my second card I've teamed Pink with Grey, another colour combo I think go great together. This is another card that I've been asked to make for a lady turning 60, I didn't want a little girl on and going through my stamps I found The Potting Shed from LOTV, I don't know why I've not inked this up before, it is just soooo cute. I'll be inking up the other ones with these mice on soon, I can tell you.


I've coloured the image in with my distress markers and added Glamour Dust. The roses, aster and sweetheart blossom are all from WOC, the Rolled Pink Paper RosePearl and Organza Pink Looped Trim are all from the Ribbon Girl. I've used an Idea-ology Ornate Plate from Live & Love Crafts.

So indulge in the guilty pleasure that is 'Pink', and this fortnight if you've teamed it up with another colour then that's what we want to see at In The Pink Challenges.

Hugs,

Becky x


2 comments:

  1. Both cards are lovely, and the combination of the soft pink and brown is lovely, reminds me of a strawberry cream. Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are gorgeous love the little scene hugs Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete