Followers

Monday 10 September 2012

It's The Little Things That Matter Most

Hi my lovelies, today I've got a card to share with you made for Vilda Stamps. When I got my kit through I drooled over the stamps, I wanted to use this one last time, but my kids chose one each, William picked this and Grace picked the last one, after putting them behind my back and then choosing a hand this one was second. I was miffed, but I knew I'd get to colour it in soon anyway.


Doesn't this look like bliss?? The lady in the bath is available from Vilda Stamps and is stamp V12, the sentiment is from there too Ca A5 Theme: English lyrics KIT 4 (V693). I think these two go together perfectly.


I've coloured the image in with my distress markers, adding glamour dust and glossy accents. I've also used Pink Velvet Lace.


The papers are from Magnolia and I've used a Tim Holtz on the edge die to shape the edge. The roses and pearls are from Kort and Godt, so are the Chrysanths which are available here. I've also used some white poppies and a beaded centre.


Hope you're all OK? As you know it's my birthday tomorrow, check out my birthday candy here, so tonight I am going to be treating myself to this. A nice hot bubble bath, cold glass of pink wine, music on and most importantly the bathroom door locked so I can actually have some peace for a while. Don't get me wrong, I love my kids to bits, but....................

Hugs,

Becky xx

10 comments:

  1. Hi Becky,

    beautyful card!
    Hugs Pouwla.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, such a great image and the colours are gorgoeus
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see why you were so keen to colour this stamp in. Love the image and the embellishments in the corner are gorgeous.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Becky, I love your card. Totally amazing. Love the image and the pearlflower in the corner is gorgeous!!! Hugs Carla.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! love the flowers and what a fab image!!
    Have a lovely Birthday tomorrow xxx
    And enjoy your bath!
    Love,melly. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Becky,
    I had to pop over and have a look at the Poppies in action so to speak. :-) They look so cute! Great card and image as well. I love it when u put the pom pom trim on top!

    Hugz,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a stunning card Becky and the image is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fab Becky, that image is lovely and coloured so well :)

    Tags xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. FAB CARD,LOVE THE IMAGE.SUZYD X

    ReplyDelete