Followers

Wednesday 15 August 2012

Wedding Day.

Happy humpday everyone, it's my team's turn this week at Midweek Magnolias, and the theme this week is Wedding Cards.



I've used one of the older Maggies, Newly Weds  which has been coloured with distress markers. The papers are from Magnolia have been distressed with Walnut Stain, I've also used a Romantic Lace doohickey die. I've used Tulle Pleat Trim and Organza Roses Trim. The sentiment is from Lili Of The Valley.



Most of the flowers are from Kort Og Godt with the Roses With Glass Pearls being available here. The brown flower with the pearly center is actually a Dark Chocolate Organza Primrose with a Pearl Centre, which are currently on sale with 20% off.



Enjoy the rest of your day, 

Hugs,

Becky x

4 comments:

  1. Such a beauty Bex. I love the soft tone of your card lovely. Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous as always Bex, loving those muted shades and the vintage feel you've achieved. Amazing embellishments too. Have a fab day hon.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Becky. I love seeing these older Magnolias. Love your coloring on your Newly Weds and the soft pretty extras.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Becky - I love these old Tildas & Edwins, they are sooooo cute!!!!

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete