Followers

Friday 24 August 2012

Faerie Marci at La La Land

Hello bloggers,

Today it's Team Fridays turn to bring you the Buttons and Bows inspiration at La La Land.


I've coloured Faerie Marci with my distress markers, and used loads of Glamour Dust in both crystal and gold, I love how this catches the light. I've used Maja Design paper, again, the edges have been distressed with a Tim Holtz Distresser Tool and machine sewn using Top Stitch Thread.


I've used two lengths of 15 mm White Diamond Guipure Lace and some fabby 38mm White Silky Crush Ribbon, this makes the most fantastic bows. I don't really do buttons, but I have a few Lustrous Vintage Buttons, I've looked at them for a while and I think it looks so pretty on the bow.


Most of the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, but there is also a White Magnolia Shabby Chic Dahlia Tinsel.


Pop over to La La Land Crafts Blog and have a look at the amazing inspiration the girls have created.

Hugs,

Becky x

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Becky love the image which is coloured so beautifully and the layout and design is fabulous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Becky, beautifully coloured as always
    HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beutiful! Love the colours you have used and that Fabby bow!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh....what an amazing effect with the Glamour Dust. I might have to try that. Beautiful colouring and the button looks great on that large lush bow.

    Hugz,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete