Followers

Tuesday 31 July 2012

Wedding Couple

Hi everyone, today I have another card that I've been asked to make, a work colleague has asked me to make a wedding card, so here it is.


I've followed the sketch over at Paper Take Weekly, I was just looking round this morning, I've never entered this challenge before, but the sketch is lovely, I'm sure I'll be using it again. I've coloured Wedding Couple with my Distress Markers, and used loads of Glamour Dust, Stickles and Liquid Pearls. The sentiment is also from Lili of the Valley. The white silk ribbontop stitch thread and ivory silk pearl brads are all from the Ribbon Girl. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the paper is 6x6 mini's from Magnolia.


I've not got a picture of the inside as there's a computer generated sentiment with peoples names on, but as always it is decorated to match the front.

I'm off now to take my darlings and the doggy out for a walk, there's a carnival due to start on Friday on the local moor, sort of a smaller scale to Newcastle's fair, although we call it 'The Shows', so we're going to have a look to see what is here this year.

Hugs,




15 comments:

  1. Hi Becky, this is fabulous. I love this image and you have coloured it perfectly. Those papers are fab and the layout is super. Your colleague is gonna love it too.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Becky, you used the sketch really perfectly. Good luck! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so cute. Loving your work lady :-) Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Becky. I love these Magnolia papers (some of my favourites) and the colouring of your LOTV couple is gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card, that image is just lovely!
    Love the colors!

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet wedding card Becky !! wonderful designed !!
    Big Hugs
    Tina46♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous wedding card... Fabulous detail & the sweet image coloured is just divine... love it! Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Becky. Love the image and the backing papers are really pretty.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi It's beautiful ! Gorgeous design and the papers with these two is a perfect match ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Becky, love this image, fabulous colouring and papers and great sketch too..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful Becky hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Was für eine hinreißende und traumhafte KArte das geworden ist, ein Traum.

    LG
    Ulla

    ReplyDelete
  13. another stunner honey.. perfect!
    Thanks for joining us over at LLF this time.. good luck!
    hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, this is amazing Becky. I popped over when Lis mentioned you were amazing, and she's right!! Stunning.

    Annette - Netty's Cards
    Proud to design for Lili’s Little Fairies.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such amazing card. My best friend is going to get married soon at the destination wedding venues Chicago and I was just finding such ideas for a personalized wedding card for them. You have helped me a lot with this post. Can you share some nice DIY wedding shower gift ideas too?

    ReplyDelete