Followers

Monday 9 July 2012

Marci With Flower

Hope you all had a good weekend, I'm here with a GDT card for La La Land Crafts and this week we want to see card with embossing on. I decided to go for dry embossing, and used a cuttlebug folder.


I've coloured Marci With Flower with my distress inks, and used chalks for the clouds. Those gorgeous corners are La La Lands Filigree Corner Die. The lace and pearl heart are from The Ribbon Girl.


I've distressed the edges of the paper with Walnut Stain ink.


The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.


Here's a slightly different angle where you can see the embossing a bit better. Pop over to La La Land Crafts Blog and have a look at the amazing inspiration from the girls.

Hugs,

Becky x

5 comments:

  1. Morning Becky. Gorgeous card the image is adorable and coloured beautifully. Love the layout and the corner die is beautiful. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi lovely,
    She is gorg! love your beautiful card.
    Love,melly. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Becky
    beautiful card. Hope the weather IS being kind to you on your hols, & you are all having a lovely time. Just been catching up with your blog, love ALL your cards you have posted. I have been A.W.O.L. for a while as I have been painting out my new crafting place (as I ran out of space in the old one)lol.
    hugs
    Sandra (craftynan)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card. It's a great layout and colour combo and the image is so cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely card. Your colouring is wonderful. Hugs, Kelly xxx

    ReplyDelete